There are hundreds of different reasons why you may need to hire a Brighton coach. The main reason to avoid, though, is because you are in a last minute rushed panic because something has gone horribly wrong with your event plans. If you need to get around Brighton with ease, reliability and safety, do the sensible thing and book a Brighton minibus taxi. If you book in advance, you can avoid all the stress and last minute worry associated with asking a friend, relative or colleague to help you out.
A 50th birthday party, whether planned as a surprise for the recipient or known about in advance can be made so much more special when the pick-up and meet is super smooth and there is no fretting. A business trip, whether for a large number of delegates such as 50 or 72 needs to impress beyond just being good. Imagine the disaster and upset when you have personally volunteered your time and energy to organise the annual party for the local community group or church members…and some major upset occurs with the travel plans for the day.
Supposing you miss your flight from the airport because public transport let you down with train cancellations and road traffic incidents?
The above scenarios are real life occurrences and at Brighton coach & minibus hire, hearing about these type of events – and crucially what can, and frequently does, go wrong when handled by the non-professionals – are all part of our working day.
We are here to support you and avoid al the potential hassle and possible embarrassment.
The single traveller also needs complete reassurance from start to finish that his or her trip will go smoothly and he will arrive at the destination in time. It could mean the difference between securing a promotion, or losing a job offer when delays occur.
Keeping to time is what we at our well-established mini bus taxi hire in Brighton constantly achieve. We know the best routes, drivers are VOSA qualified, vetted and properly insured to carry passengers.
Furthermore, our vehicles are modern and regularly serviced at reputable garages. They are clean and comfortable and we know how to take care of our customer needs, whether wheelchair-users, children, elderly or busy businesspeople.
Make your journey part of your event memory: slick, relaxing and efficiently organised from start to finish.
Go online now, get a quote, book online or give us a call.
Our Happy Customers
- “We were very pleased with the service we received from Investravel. Our home is not easy to find but the driver had left plenty of time to follow our instructions when he phoned for help. He was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely use and recommend this company again especially for groups of 6 and above.bellsouth.net
- “Hi, I booked with Investravel as my family were going out to Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. The price was fantastic to take 10 of us out including multiple pick up and drop offs. The driver Atif was extremely pleasant, prompt and accommodating. Highly recommend and will definitely use them again. Kind Regards, Stephanie International Business Manager
- “I booked an 8 seat minibus with a driver from Investravel for Boxing Day 2015. Great correspondence from the team and they beat all other quotes from rival companies! Good driver, he got us safely to and from our venue in good time and even had a dance with us on the journey home! Thanks again, Ed
- “We booked a coach for a party of 20 for New Years Eve to take us from Portsmouth to London and back. The service was very flexible, communicative, and friendly. The coach drivers were brilliant, very accommodating and punctual. I will definitely book through you again and recommend to friends. Thank you for all your help with the booking, hope you have a great 2016! Kind regards, Ulrika
- “Good Morning Mr Harris, Thank you for your services on Friday night. The coach arrived promptly, the service was great and the drop offs at the end were to our requirements. Overall a really great service and we would certainly use you again in the future. Regards Andrewfrom serocorsolutions.com